- making anything private on the internet is difficult and the attempts at doing so are often futile
- I tend to leave most of the information on this website open to the public, although there are some items that are locked or even invisible
- I own the copyrights of my images, when taken in public, by law
- I allow downloading my photography (with a request discussed below)
- I have no written consent from anyone regarding anything to do with picture taking, or picture publishing
- I have consent from most of the subjects regarding my photographing them in the sense that none of the photos are taken without their knowledge
- I have a "shared" copyright agreement with many of my subjects
- Every image on GaiaPix has been lovingly edited and placed in a gallery for all to see, and enjoy
- A water mark has been affixed to the images, hopefully un-obtrusive enough that the dowloaded images are still enjoyable to you, however, ...
- I suggest that rather than right-click downloading the full-resolution images, you might use the 'shopping cart' method of paying for high-quality images either via prints or downloads.
- There is a slight surcharge included in the fees for printing or downloading, as a profit for me.
- In return for the favour of me allowing downloading of my images may I suggest that you might provide proper photo credits (right along with each photo you wish to publish everytime you are doing so) like so:
- Photography Courtesy of: Gerhard von Rosen www.GaiaPix.com
- I appreciate "live links" to www.gaiapix.com
Mistaken use of images
- I will gladly deal with every instance of your face showing up on one of my gaiapix images if you are unhappy about them
- You must, however, give me exact information with regards to their location on the website
- Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries, suggestions
- As this new web site format of www.gaiapix.com is a "work in progress" there might be a period where glitches appear. Please report any faulty links